April 12, 2018
Registration is now open for our 2018 Lawyers and Administrators Meeting!
Almas Shrine Temple
1315 K Street, NW
Our Lawyers and Administrators Meeting brings together technical experts and plan professionals to discuss the most pressing issues facing your multiemployer pension and health plans today.
This year’s preliminary agenda has the following highlights:
- An update on the current funded status of the PBGC, including the latest deficit projections, and estimated insolvency
- An in-depth discussion of Federal Credit, and the implications for any multiemployer loan program
- A status report on outstanding and approved rescue applications filed under MPRA, including experiences of recent approvals
- An update on GROW Act legislation to authorize creation of GROW (composite) Plans
- An update on current issues in healthcare reform
- An early stages report on the Joint Select Committee on Solvency of Multiemployer Pension Plans