2011 Presentation Materials
NCCMP staff takes this opportunity to thank all speakers and participants in the 2011 Lawyers/Administrators' meeting for making it so successful.
Please click on a link below to view the presentation material from the meeting:
- NCCMP presentation on Public Policy Implications for Multiemployer Plans
- PBGC What's New for Practitioners
- PBGC Establishment of Current Multiemployer Program
Agency Rule Lists for:
- NCCMP Presentation May 2011
- 2011 Global Registration
- ERISA Sec 101-l
- IRS Letter to DeArment re New Units and PRA Restrictions
- AA NCCMP Series Summary
- NCCMP comments to DOL on the "age 26 mandate" under the Affordable Care Act.
- NCCMP comments to DOL on the "grandfather requirements" of the Affordable Care Act.
- NCCMP comments to DOL on the "patient protection requirements" of the Affordable Care Act.
- NCCMP comments to CMS re: Early Retiree Reinsurance Program
- NCCMP comments to HHS re: Exchange-related Requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
- NCCMP comments to HHS re: Medical Loss Ratio
- NCCMP comments to DOL re Health Plan Automatic Enrollment Forum
- NCCMP comments to SEC on Whistleblower Provisions of the Security Exchange Act
- How Rampant is Fraud & Other Illicit Conduct on Wall Street?
- IRS Notice 2010-83 Funding Relief for Multiemployer Defined Benefit Plans under PRA 2010
- Amendment to the Bank Secrecy Act Regulations - Reports of Foreign Financial Accounts
- SEC Whistleblower Program Description
- SEC Derivatives Description
- SEC Clearing and Settlement Description
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act: Title VII, Derivatives (Congressional Research Service)
- Statement of Larry McNutt, Administrator, Carpenters Health and Security Trust of Western Washington, Seattle, WA before the HHS, Labor and Treasury Meeting on Incentive-Based Worksite Wellness Programs
- RS Notice 2011-36 Request for Comments on Shared Responsibility for Employers Regarding Health Coverage (Section 4980H)
- Health Insurance Exchange Establishment Grants Fact Sheet
- HHS Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight Initiatives and Programs
- HHS Initial Guidance to States on Exchanges
- HHS Health Insurance Exchanges
- HHS News Release on Resources to Help States Implement Affordable Care Act
- Healthcare.gov Implementation Center
- Healthcare.gov "About Partnership for Patients"
- Partnership for Patients to Improve Care and Lower Costs for Americans
- Letter to Editor of Wall Street Journal Rebutting August 25, 2010 article "The Next Pension Bailout"
- National Union Staff Workgroup On Health Care Reform Webinar April 21, 2011
- Newsday Article on Infrastructure
- DOL News Release Seeking Public Comments on Electronic Disclosure by Employee Benefit Plans
- DOL Request for Information Regarding Electronic Disclosure by Employee Benefit Plans
- NCCMP Comments to DOL on Request for Information Regarding Lifetime Income Options
- Summary of FATCA Provisions
- IRS Notice 2010-60 Notice and Request for Comments Regarding Implementation of Information Reporting and Withholding Under Chapter 4 of the Code
- IRS Notice 2011-34, Supplemental Notice to Notice 2010-60 Providing Further Guidance and Requesting Comments on Certain Priority Issues under Chapter 4 of Subtitle A of the Code
- NCCMP Comments to Disclosure Requirements under ERISA Section 408(b)(2)
- NCCMP Comments to FHFA on Regulation Regarding Conservatorship and Receivership of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Plaintiff's Letter to FHFA Commenting on Proposed Rule Regarding Conservatorship and Receivership of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Summary of Litigation
- NCCMP Comments to Schedule C - Definition of Compensation in FAQ 28 and 29
- NCCMP Comments to DOL on Proposed Rule on Definition of Fiduciary
- NCCMP Issues Paper (FASB)
- Senate Bill 347 - Public Employee Pension Transparency Act
- House Bill 567 - Public Employee Pension Transparency Act
- NCCMP Survey Results
Become a Member
Just click here
to download the pdf membership application. Please mail the completed
form to Margaret Tobin @ NCCMP, 815 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC
20006 (or fax it to Margaret @ 202-737-1308) and we will process