Submissions to the House Ways and Means Committee
Below is an outline of recent submissions which we are making available to you in PDF format. Click on any of the submission dates below to download the PDF. Viewing and printing of these documents requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- July 8, 2009 -- Comments to House Ways and Means Committee on its Tri-Committee Health Reform Discussion Draft
- May 6, 1999 -- Testimony from the Hearing on Impact of External Review on Health Care Quality
- April 6, 1999 -- Cover Letter and Comments for Inclusion in the Record of the March 23, 1999 Hearing on Pension Issues before the Subcommittee on Oversight
- March 25, 1999 -- Letters of thanks for offers to help on getting Congress to pass section 415 relief
- March 23, 1999 -- Statement of the Building and Construction Trades Department, AFL-CIO and the NCCMP before the Subcommittee on Oversight on Pension Issues
- March 23, 1999 -- Outline of Oral Comments before the Subcommittee on Oversight on Pension Issues
- March 22, 1999 -- Letter Re: March 23, 1999 Hearing on Pensions
- March 19, 1999 -- Statement of Representative Weller on the Introduction of the Tax Code Section 415 Relief Bill
- May 5, 1998 -- Testimony on Oversight on Pension Issues
Take me to...