June 19 – June 21, 2019
The 2019 Transatlantic Conference will be held on June 19 – 21, 2019 at the beautiful Sagamore Resort in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State.
Our hotel block is now open at the following link, using Group Code NCCMP0619 – Sagamore Reservations We have negotiated a discounted room rate of $250 per night for our attendees, which is also available for two days prior to and following the dates of the conference.
The Transatlantic Conference brings together thought leaders and policy makers from around the globe to discuss the trends and best practices in retirement and healthcare benefits, as well as the state of labor/management relations and bargaining throughout the world. The day devoted to retirement topics will be presented in conjunction with the World Pension Alliance (WPA) – a collective organization of the main advocacy associations representing pension plans and providers throughout the world, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, and Australia, of with NCCMP is a founding member.
This event will bring together leading experts in pension and health benefits, as well as Trustees and plan professionals from around the world to share their knowledge and expertise. The conference will include two days devoted to global topics of interest in the areas of pension and healthcare, including:
– the increased global focus on ESG factors and “Green” investing in selecting and evaluating investments
– pension solvency metrics, plan management tools, and pension backstops throughout the world
– innovations in risk sharing plan designs
– mental health in the workplace, including the opioid epidemic
– approaches to medical marijuana with a particular focus on the changing legal landscapes in the United States and Canada, and
– a case study from Finland on the effectiveness of their holistic approach to disability
The final morning of the conference is devoted to the state of labor/management relations and bargaining throughout the world including the challenges in dealing with new forms of employment and the mobility of workers.
***Please hold the dates – conference registration, speakers, and partnership opportunities will be available soon!***