June 14 – June 16, 2023
NCCMP is honored to host the World Pension Alliance and Transatlantic Conference for 2023 together with the World Pension Alliance (WPA) – a collective organization of the main advocacy associations representing pension plans and providers throughout the world, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, and Australia, of which NCCMP is a founding member and Chair for the 2022-2023 year.
The conference will be held on June 14-16th at the Hilton Back Bay in historic Boston, Massachusetts.
Each year, the World Pension Alliance and Transatlantic Conference brings together thought leaders and policy makers from around the globe to discuss the trends and best practices in retirement and healthcare benefits, as well as the state of labor/management relations and bargaining throughout the world.
This year, the event will include leading experts in pension and health benefits, as well as Trustees and plan professionals from around the world to share their knowledge and expertise to share their experience on global topics of interest in the areas of pension and healthcare, including:
– the increased global focus on ESG factors in selecting and evaluating investments
– evaluating and maintaining pension fund solvency
– impacts of inflation and the current high interest rate environment
– differing approaches to improving the access and availability of mental health benefits
– controlling the cost of healthcare including prescription drugs
– collective bargaining and nontraditional forms of work
and many more.
Registration and the hotel block are now open – Please click the “Register” button below to join us. We look forward to welcoming you in Boston in June!
Please note that our room block CLOSES on May 22, 2023. Please make your hotel reservations today to join us in Boston.